OCTOBER PORTFOLIO UPDATE
Wow what a start to the month! It's been a while so here's a quick update for all of the people investing in my stock portfolio. I want to start by highlighting our best performers, although this list could have been a lot longer, I will stick to the top 5 for now. You may recognise some of the names below from my previous post on 10 STOCKS TO DOUBLE IN 2020;
1) Intellia Therapeutics (NTLA) +𝟒𝟎%
2) Lemonade (LMND) +𝟑𝟏%
3) Canopy (CGC) +𝟐𝟖%
4) Tilray (TLRY) +𝟐𝟓%
5) Editas (EDIT) +𝟐𝟐%
These are monstrous gains over a single week and a reward for sticking to our time horizon and not giving up on stocks that have suffered from wild fluctuations and the odd beating this year! I believe that the big moves in these names could signal a huge rally for our growth stocks and I'm very excited and optimistic about the potential of so many of them!
WHY WILL WE OUTPERFORM GOING FORWARD?
1) Gene-editing will continue to move further into the mainstream after a recent Nobel prize was awarded for the discovery of CRISPR,
2) Delegalisation of cannabis will give us huge exposure to a $100b industry,
3) Renewables will continue to replace the $3.5 trillion fossil fuel industry,
4) Blockchain & Cryptocurrency will take off once all weak hands have been shaken out and as the technology matures,
5) Online advertising, ecommerce, streaming & digital payments will continue to grow as the internet becomes available EVERYWHERE (Cheers Elon),
6) The Gaming industry will get a boost from new gen consoles, cloud gaming, enhanced VR & mobile gaming as smartphones make their way into more peoples hands.
Not only do we have exposure to these growth industries but, after performing vigorous analysis, we have identified and own shares of the best companies within them. It is also important to remember that we also have positions in a couple of undervalued non tech companies to help reduce our risk. Finally, I'd like to say thanks to everybody who shows trust in my portfolio & trading strategy and I assure you that we will continue to succeed in growing our savings faster than ever!
“𝘔𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘣𝘶𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘵𝘺. 𝘔𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘪𝘯𝘷𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘴 𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘦𝘮𝘱𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘣𝘶𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘭.” - 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐧 𝐁𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐭𝐭
#tradeinplaces #trading #trade #learntotrade #tradingtips #etoro #finance #travel #travelblog #travelling #stocks #stockmarket #beststocks #stockpicks #stocks2020 #investing #investor #investment #investingtips #learntoinvest #google #uber #netflix #apple #microsoft #stadia #ai #quantumcomputing #vr #ar #privatecompanies #cryptocurrency #bitcoin #ethereum #xrp